Introducing Haus of Dog scent English Pear and Freesia.
This 100ml fragrance has an essence of autumn.
The sensuous freshness of just-ripe pears is wrapped in a bouquet of white freesias. Shop now for that long lasting professional finishing fragrance for any breed of dog.
We are proud to manufacture all of our products and have complete testing and traceability which you can read in our information below.
English Pear and Freesia Data Sheet
How To Use
To ensure your dog stays smelling fresh for a number of days, spray your bottle of fur’fume at arms length away from your dog’s coat and leave to soak in for around 10 seconds. As the final step brush through your dogs coat with an appropriate brush for your dog’s coat. Take a look at the list below to find out what brush is right for your furry friend:
- Slicker brush; long/medium hair, curly coats, dogs that shed a lot
- Undercoat rake; double coated dogs, thick/heavy coats
- Flea comb; all dogs
- Rubber brush; especially short haired, dogs that shed a lot
- Double sider; all dogs
- Bristle brush; all dogs
- Mat breaker; all matted coats aside from smooth coats
- Moulting comb; double coated dogs, thick dense hair
- De-shedder; double coated dogs, thick/heavy coats, prone to shedding
- Grooming comb; double coated dogs, long coats, wooly coats